ALFA TEST has an open position for Service & Application Engineer
Minimum 1 year experience in operating, maintenance and programing for at least two of the following test and inspection equipment families: AOI, XRAY, ICT, Flying probe, Functional Test, Boundary Scan.
- Understanding the industrial environment, experience in Electronics Test and inspection represent an advantage.
- Minimum 1 year experience in operating, maintenance and programing for at least two of the following test and inspection equipment families: AOI, XRAY, ICT, Flying probe, Functional Test, Boundary Scan.
- Electronics knowledge (analogue, digital, RF), able to work with schematics, computer and measurement instrumentation skills
- Functional test experience is an advantage:
- HW: setup and diagnostic
- SW: Visual Basic, C++, LabView / Testand, ATEasy
- Mechanical and Electrical practical skills
- To be able to understand technical documentation
- English professional working proficiency
- Serbian, Hungarian, Bulgarian language is an advantage
- Communication skills
- To be able to prepare technical documentation
- Wiling to travel and to have a flexible schedule
- Analytic mindset, initiative, organized
- Integrity and professionalism
- Team player and able to work individual on different projects
- Driving license Cat B with a minimum of 1 year driving experience
- To set-up, service, maintenance, diagnostic, repair, verification and calibration for Automatic Testing Equipment on customer locations in Romania, Hungary, Austria, Slovenia, Bulgaria and Serbia. Up to 35% traveling time.
- To customize and develop complete solution for Automatic Testing Equipment (AOI, XRAY, ICT, Flying probe, Functional Test, Boundary Scan)
- To coach and train customer’s technical personnel for the represented portfolio
- Webinars and practical demonstrations to potential Customers
- To provide specialized consultancy to the Customers
- Pleasant working environment
- Access to state of art technologies in Electronics Industry
- Opportunities for professional development by attending trainings abroad at our partners
- Attractive compensation package