SMH Technologies is a global, independent, high-tech company, leader in Silicon Device In-System Programming and related services for the electronic boards manufacturing industry.
FlashRunner is a universal, production In-System Programmer. It is the result of many years of experience in developing programming and debugging solutions for microcontrollers. FlashRunner has been carefully designed to be:
- Universal - Supports multiple device manufacturers
- Fast - Reduced programming time means reduced production costs
- Flexible - Can be applied to any programming configuration
- Reliable - Features ensuring data integrity and uninterrupted production flow
FlashRunner 2.0 is the most innovative In-System parallel programmer for 8, 16 and 32bit based microcontrollers and serial memories.It implements the most innovative cutting-edge technology that features 16 independent parallel programming channels; this product, thanks to its flexibility, is specifically designed to program multi-PCB panels assemblies and highly structured boards with several devices mounted on. The user friendly new FR2.0 WorkBench GUI allows to configure the system in few clicks, ensuring rapid time-to-production.
FlashRunner I series is a range of high-performance, standalone In-System Programmers specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories. FlashRunner I series is targeted at production environments and can work either in full standalone mode or controlled by a host system.
The main features are:
- Fastest programming algorithms (as fast as target device's memory technology limit), approved by silicon manufacturers;
- Easy ATE integration;
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on a memory card);
- Also controllable by any host system via RS-232 or Ethernet (depending on the model);
- Supports most ISP protocols (BDM, JTAG, SPI, I2C, MON, ICC, SCI, etc.);
- Flexible, fully configurable;
- Compact and robust design for production environments;
- Data integrity guaranteed (every data transfer to/from the host system or Secure Digital card is CRC tagged).
All of the models of the FlashRunner I series have been designed for maximum performance and reliability.
ModelsThe FlashRunner I series includes the following models:
FR01ENGProgramming engine (piggyback, RS-232)
FR01AT0ATE-oriented programming engine (RS-232/LAN)
FR01M018-site programming engine (piggyback, RS-232/LAN)
FR01LANProgramming engine (RS-232/LAN)
FR01PRORackmount/Desktop programmer (RS-232/LAN)
FlashRunner II series similar with FlashRunner I, but Silicon Manufacturer specific.
- FR02ATM0 - Supports Atmel devices
- FR02CYP0 - Supports Cypress devices
- FR02ELM0 - Supports ELMOS devices
- FR02FJT0 - Supports Fujitsu devices
- FR02FSL0 - Supports Freescale devices
- FR02INF0 - Supports Infineon devices
- FR02MCP0 - Supports Microchip devices
- FR02MEM0 - Supports serial memories
- FR02NXP0 - Supports NXP devices
- FR02REN0 - Supports Renesas devices
- FR02SLL0 - Supports Silicon Labs devices
- FR02STM0 - Supports STMicroelectronics devices
- FR02TXI0 - Supports Texas Instruments devices
FlashRunner IIIFlashRunner III series is a range of cost-efficient high-performance, standalone In-System Programmers specific for Flash-based microcontrollers and serial memories.
- FR03ATM0 - Supports Atmel devices
- FR03CYP0 - Supports Cypress devices
- FR03ELM0 - Supports ELMOS devices
- FR03FJT0 - Supports Fujitsu devices
- FR03FSL0 - Supports Freescale devices
- FR03INF0 - Supports Infineon devices
- FR03MCP0 - Supports Microchip devices
- FR03MEM0 - Supports serial memories
- FR03NXP0 - Supports NXP devices
- FR03REN0 - Supports Renesas devices
- FR03SLL0 - Supports Silicon Labs devices
- FR03STM0 - Supports STMicroelectronics devices
- FR03TXI0 - Supports Texas Instruments devices
FlashRunner Quattro Series is a high-integration in-system gang programmer, based on the FlashRunner technology. FlashRunner Quattro is designed for programming multi-PCB panel assemblies.
- Four fully parallel in-system programming channels
- Channel demultiplexing: each of the four main channels can be demultiplexed to 2 or 4 ISP channels (for a total of 8 or16 ISP channels, respectively)
- Galvanic isolation (on the 8 ISP channels configuration)
- Easy Integration in Programming Lines (ATE, ICT, Test Fixtures)
- Universal and Fully Upgradable
FlashRunner Quattro is available in three different models, to best suit different gang programming needs.
- FR04A04 - 4 ISP channels system (4 true parallel channels), no ISP channel demultiplexing
- FR04A08 - 8 ISP channels system (4 parallel channels, each demultiplexable to 2 channels, with galvanic isolation)
- FR04A16 - 16 ISP channels system (4 parallel channels, each demultiplexable to 4 channels)
FlashRunner Cube is a high-integration in-system gang programmer, based on the FlashRunner technology. FlashRunner Cube is designed for programming multi-PCB panel assemblies. This means:
- Extremely fast programming (it is one of the fastest in-system programming system on the market);
- Standalone operations (projects and code images stored on memory cards);
- Compact and robust design for production environments.
FlashRunner Cube is available in three different models, to best suit different gang programming needs:
- FRC_GP_02 - 2 ISP channels system
- FRC_GP_04 - 4 ISP channels system
- FRC_GP_08 - 8 ISP channels system